Aus Metin2GLOBAL Wiki
Metins or Metin Stones fall as meteorites from the sky, and then stay in the place where they land, until they are destroyed. Metins are significantly different from other opponents/mobs:
- Metins don't move.
- Metins don't attack
- Depending on the metin and the remaining HP left on it, the metin stone will usually spawn 10 groups of monsters that will automatically attack who is attacking the metin. The first two spawns consist of a group of monsters, the next four spawns two groups, and the last four spawns up to three groups.
- Metins are a class 5 opponent and therefore, comparing to other opponents of the same level are fairly hard to destroy.
- Metins can be spawned with Metin Stone Spawn Scrolls.
- It's usually recommended that you destroy metins within 9 levels above your level, for optimized drop rates.
- Metins are extremely popular targets because they are most important or even almost the only source of essential Items such as: